Tornado exhaust fan extract ventilator
Tornado is a powered extract ventilator designed to deal with localised air quality and overheating problems as well as to provide general comfort control. It is suited to most industrial and commercial buildings.
Features and benefits
- Optional non-return shutter opens when the fan is in use and closes when the fan stops running
- Robust, reliable and durable – made from aluminium
- Low power consumption
- 630mm nominal fan size with low noise option, 800mm nominal fan size with high volume extract option
- Standard 50 Hz with an alternative Export 50 / 60 Hz dual version
- Lightweight. The 630mm version can be installed into glazing
- Can be installed at any angle from horizontal to vertical.
- Manufactured to the ISO 9000 quality and ISO 14001 environmental standards
We are at your service
We provide a pre-order design service. We also offer complete project management, installation, wiring and commissioning, which means that we take complete responsibility to ensure that the product is in full working order within one package of works.
Please contact us for more information relating to the application, specification, installation or servicing of this product.
- 630mm nominal fan size with low noise option
- 800mm nominal fan size with high volume extract option
- Standard 50 Hz
- Export dual version 50 / 60 Hz
Max Air flow
- 630L 2.7 m³/s
- 630H 3.8 m³/s
- 800H 5.5 m³/s
- 630E 2.4 m³/s
- 800E 5.6 m³/s
Maximum sound output (LwA)
- 630L 75.0
- 630H 81.0
- 800H 83.0
- 630E 74.0
- 800E 79.5
- Mill finish
- Polyester powder coating